Terms and Conditions for Purchases
Last updated: May 30th 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before purchasing any course form www.englishteacheradriana.com (the “Service”) operated by Domus Languages j.d.o.o.(“us”, “we”, or “our”).
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL PRODUCTS SOLD VIA WWW.ENGLISHTEACHERADRIANA.COM
THOSE BEING: ACCESS TO THE THE FLUENCY ACADEMY (PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS THE WHATSAPP SPEAKING CLUB), VIP COURSE, SKYPE LESSONS OR ANY OTHER SERVICES WHICH ARE BEING ADDED ON OFFER.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
By purchasing any product, you accept that you have access to a stable internet connection, and a device (be that a mobile phone, a tablet, a computer or any other device with access to the internet) with which you are able to access the lessons)
By purchasing you accept that you know enough English, you level is high enough to understand the sales page, check out page and our refund policy.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You take full responsibility that the email address that you enter in the checkout form when buying is the email address you would like to receive communication upon your purchase. Upon any purchase being made on our website, you will get an invoice, instant access to the course and full communication via email. If you do not receive this via email, it is your sole responsibility to take action and to let Adriana know via email that you did not receive any emails within 48 hours after your purchase. If there is any mistake or a type on your side, you will get in touch with Adriana at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours to notify the team that there has been an error made on your side completing the check out process so that we are able to rectify this problem.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment methods (s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
Please read the below billing terms for The Fluency Academy (previously known as The WhatsApp Speaking Club) carefully before enrolling
The Fluency Academy (previously known as The WhatsApp Speaking Club) is a subscription based service.
- Subject to any free trial period, payment must be made at the time of purchase and before You have access to Your subscription.
- Subscriptions to The Fluency Academy (previously known as The WhatsApp Speaking Club) will be auto-renewed on the first day of Your next billing period.
- Your The Fluency Academy (previously known as The WhatsApp Speaking Club) subscription may start with a free trial for a fixed period as specified at the time of sign up.
- We reserve the right to revoke Your free trial at any time.
- Unless You cancel before the end of the trial period, Your free trial will automatically roll over to a paid subscription.
- Any unused portion of Your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
- We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time. It is Your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
- Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
- You may cancel Your subscription at any time by directly emailing Adriana at adriana@englishteacheradriana and clearly stating that you would like to cancel your subscription.
- Unless You cancel at least 24 hours before the start of Your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other websites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We, therefore, reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Refund policy for our 7-day money back guarantee
As we take great pride in our services, we have a 7-day money back guarantee ONLY FOR THE $1 7 DAY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION AND NOT AFTER A REBILL HAS BEEN MADE to clearly identify what problems our students have and to improve our service.
Though, this money back guarantee does require the student to complete the program as outlined in the classroom to qualify for a refund.
In order for us to adequately see that that student has completed all the tasks and tried the program, you will have to complete the following
- Complete all the lessons from The Daily Learning Program in the classroom from the first day of your enrolment
- Join at least 4 daily speaking class within the first 7 days of your enrolment
- Complete the speaking challenges on the day required and mentioned in the classroom so that we can see that you have tried the program
- Join the weekly live workshop in the classroom with Adriana
**If there are additional tasks which you are required to complete as part of that week’s training program, you are also required to have completed these activities.
Once all of the above are completed, you are required to send evidence via screenshots and pdf files to be considered for a refund.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Provider.
The Provider has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the provider shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Croatia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org