How to answer common interview questions?
Are you preparing for a job interview, but your a little worried about what questions they may ask you. It is only normal to feel a little anxious and nervous before your interview, though there are ways to prepare yourself. In this video lesson we will go through common job interview questions and how you can answer them to be more confident speaking in English when applying for jobs.
Watch the video lesson to learn how to answer common job interview questions
Make sure to turn on subtitles by clicking the CC button if you are struggling to follow the lesson 🙂
Friends, you can help others learning English by translating this video lesson in your native language.
Click here to translate this video lesson to your native language, to help English learners from your country better master English pronunciation
Below you will find a list of the common job interview questions we went through, with some tips to help you answer these common interview questions:
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- How did you hear about the position?
- What do you know about the company?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your greatest professional strengths?
- What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
- What is your greatest professional achievement?
- Tell me about a challenge or conflict you’ve faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What’s your dream job?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What are you looking for in a new position?
- What’s a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?
- How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- Do you have any questions?
Download the audio lesson below:
If you loved this English Lesson, you will also love these lessons…
How to train your brain to think fast in English? Use these 3 steps to help you start training your brain to think fast in English. Together well go through the 3 steps you should be taking to enable you to train your brain to think fast in English, and some tips to...
How long does it take to learn English perfectly? Well, it really depends on you, and how much work you would like to put into learning and improving your level of English. Rather than striving for perfection, it is important to be working on improving your level of...
How many phrasal verbs should you learn? Native English speakers use phrasal verbs all the time, and at times it can be hard to avoid using them. So, if native English speakers use them all the time, why wouldn't you? In this video lesson, we will go through how...
Leave your answer in the comments below