25 Different Ways of Saying Thank you in English
How to say thank you in English? In this video lesson, you will learn 25 different ways of saying thank you in English. Together we will go through 7 different situations you may find yourself in when speaking in English, and learn different ways you can say thank you in English
Watch the video lesson to learn 25 Different Ways to say Thank You in English
Make sure to turn on subtitles by clicking the CC button if you are struggling to follow the lesson 🙂
Friends, you can help others learning English by translating this video lesson in your native language.
Click here to translate this video lesson to your native language, to help English learners from your country better master English pronunciation
Below you will find the 25 Different Ways to say thank you we learned int he video lesson…
When someone has done you a favor
- That’s very kind of you.
- You made my day!
- You’re awesome!
Thanking someone casually
- Thank you.
- Thanks so much.
- Thanks a million.
Thanking someone for something specific
- Thank you for your guidance.
- Thanks for explaining this to me.
- Thank you for stopping by.
When someone has helped you achieve an important goal
- I couldn’t have done it without you.
- I really want to thank you for your help.
- I really appreciate everything you’ve done.
When someone does something unexpected for you
- I don’t know what to say!
- Oh, you shouldn’t have!
- How thoughtful of you!
When someone has helped you through tough times
- I’m really grateful for your help.
- This means a lot to me.
- Thanks for having my back.
- I owe you one.
Thanking someone formally
- Thank you for contacting me.
- Thank you for your prompt reply.
- I appreciate your feedback.
- I’m grateful for your feedback
Watch the whole video lesson to see these forms being used in different situations
If you loved this English Lesson, you will also love these lessons…
Do you know any other ways to say thank you in English?
Leave your common English phrases in the comments below